How to Clean beautyblender
For pre-soaking treatment we recommend liquid blendercleanser®.
For on-the-go use or to spot treat stains use blendercleanser® solid.
Rinse & Dry
with clean cold water. Squeeze away excess water with a towel, set out to dry completely in a clean, well-ventilated area and re-use.
- • liquid blendercleanser® and blendercleanser® solid are lightly lavender-scented.
- • The soothing low-suds formula breaks down makeup rapidly, making it earth friendly and super effective.
- • Using liquid blendercleanser® and blendercleanser® solid will extend the life of sponge.
- • Both cleansing solutions are perfect for brushes too.
- • Place beautyblender® on cap of canister to air dry in a well-lit, ventilated area.
- • Immediately after cleansing beautyblender® is ready for makeup application.
- • For best results always use a damp beautyblender® when applying wet/dry makeup.
- • With regular cleansing the lifespan of beautyblender® is 3 months.